The latest scam letter


Here is another email I just received. It interested me so much I had to find out where the Republic of Benin is. I am sure there is some charity that can use my portion of the wealth from this offer.

Attn,
This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail. With my position as ex-Deputy Minister of Finance and awarding committee Republic Of Benin, the said funds are residue of over invoiced contract sum executed by various companies; the companies that supplied these items have already been paid out as we agreed to left with the balance of this (US$ 16,846,755.00) which will be transferred to an account that will be provided by you.
The whole legal back up documents shall be secured to give this deal a legal status.
The Fund which is suspended in our banker grand account awaiting claims from any foreign partner of my choice because the committee which I head intends paying all outstanding balance to the contractors as we are winding up our activities since the aim of setting up the committee is almost concluded.
For transparency, here is my brief background to know whom you are dealing with. I am 53 years old born in Cotonou-Benin with 3 children, two boys and one girl, and I would like to know more about you also, your occupation, address, telephone number and passport copy for my confidence.
As an account owner for this transfer, You will be entitled to 40% of the total fund (US$ 16,846,755.00), 10% will be set aside to take care of any incidental charges which might arise in the course of the transaction While the balance 50% will be for my investment in your country. I want to re-assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free as it has been covered from any act of enquiry from whatsoever.
NOTE: This transaction will be strictly based on the following terms and conditions as I stated below:
(a) My conviction of your transparent honesty and diligence.
(b) That you would treat this transaction with utmost secrecy and confidentiality.
(c) That you will not ask for more share thereby try to sit on the funds, once it is under your custody and start any form of blackmail on my person to allow you run away with this fund.
(d) That upon receipt of the funds you will release my share of the fund as instructed by me after you have removed your share of 40% and 10% for any expenses that might accrue from the total amount before my arrival in your country as it might take me time to retire and get my travel documents ready before my arriving.
(e) That in your response to this email I will draft an agreement which will be sign for both parties and afterward the bank will transfer the money to your designated bank account.
We hope to conclude this deal within 7-14 working days if you accord me your unalloyed support and co-operation.
Please I do not need a joker therefore if you are not going to participate full in this transaction; you are free to say NO now that the transaction has not started as I will not like any disappointment in between the transaction rather lets us be ordinary friends .We have to do everything to protect this deal as here lies our future.
Awaiting to hear from you soon.
Thanks God Bless You.
Sincerely,
Stephen Gorge.
gstephen53@w.cn

Advertisements

6 comments

  1. Hi, for some reason when i place your feed into google reader, it won?t do the job. Can you give me the Rss website link simply to be certain I?m utilizing probably the most appropriate one?

  2. What’s Happening i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It positively useful and it has helped me out loads. I am hoping to contribute & assist different customers like its helped me. Good job.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s